The fall semester of 2017 has begun. First week of this semester has just passed and it was enjoyable. I am taking total 6 courses this semester.
- Calculus 2: I should’ve done this in Freshman year…
- Organic/Inorganic Chemistry Lab: I will learn some basic organic and inorganic chemistry lab skills from Prof. Soon Hyeok Hong and Dong Whan Lee.
- Phonology: First time I am taking a class from Jongho Jeon, very excited. The text (Hayes) might be easy for me but it will be a great chance for me to have clear and rigorous understandings in phonology.
- Field Linguistics: This course will cover language documentation and endangerment of languages. We will also go for a field trip too, yay!
- Russian Morphosyntax: I had not so much interest in Slavic languages, but since Hakyeong Jeong has came to our Russian department, I’ve been reading her works and quite enjoyed them. Hope I could learn intensive morphology and syntax of Russian and related Slavic languages.
- Structure and Function of Human Brain: Chun Kee Chung‘s class